Administrative Assistant – Cranson Capital Solutions
Overview of Company
Cranson Capital is a boutique investment banking firm providing small & medium-sized businesses with capital raising and M&A advisory services.
The Administrative Assistant works with the Cranson Capital team to provide administrative support to senior management as they work on various client and company initiatives. The Administrative Assistant will be involved with multiple simultaneous projects of different natures. They will be responsible for various administrative duties of the firm that include finance, compliance, HR, client file management and record keeping.
- Assist Senior Management with various projects
- Prepare and assist management with compliance documentation
- Prepare client proposals and engagement letters
- Organize team expenses and commission reports
- Manage relationships with certain external vendors
- Maintain and improve filing system – CRM database, online deal room, electronic folders & hard copies
- Organize travel arrangements
- Coordinate special events and meetings
- Organize vendor payments, invoice management, filing, drafting letters
- Manage administrative functions such as faxing, scanning, filing etc.
- Assist with HR initiatives
- Maintain office supplies
- Other duties as required
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Related post-secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience
- Knowledgeable of general office duties
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proven customer service, multitasking and organizational skills
- Good work ethic, interpersonal and effective time management skills
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to take initiative and focus on productivity
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Comfortable working with Quickbooks and Salesforce.com
To apply for Administrative Assistant – Cranson Capital Solutions please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of Michelle Cranson via the link below.