ProcessHow we can help source financing that is most applicable to you
During the intake meeting we get to know more about the business, the entrepreneur(s), the funding to date, the balance sheet and the plans for growth. We follow up this meeting with a proposal outlining what specific services we can offer, and at what cost.
Based on the initial meeting we’ll prepare a letter of engagement outlining the terms and conditions of our agreement.
In general when seeking financing there are specific criteria that are essential in every presentation depending on the capital source. We analyze the financial model and enhance the presentation to significantly improve the likelihood of being financed.
- Target potential capital sources that have an appetite that fits the proposed transaction
- Submit executive summary and discuss numbers and strategies
- Arrange a meeting between source of capital and client
- Present entire financial package and discuss potential deal structure
- Complete term sheet negotiation
- Assist lender with due diligence
- Negotiate loan documents
Work with borrower and lender to complete closing